Taking your pets out into the countryside is a wonderful way to help them exercise and have fun. If you live in the countryside, they can enjoy roaming much more freely than in an urban space – but there is a downside. Out in the country where there are many more wild animals, there are many more pests. This means that you’ll have to take extra care to keep your pets healthy and comfortable.
Would you live to eat tasty fresh bread with your breakfast every morning? Does the idea of baking more frequently seem appealing? Then you should get started as soon as possible. Anyone can make bread without working too hard, and you don’t need to be an expert in the kitchen. Believe it or not, creating the perfect loaf and slices is easy when you have the right advice. It’s also wise to go out and purchase the best tools for the job. The recipe on this page is guaranteed to help you impress your family and friends.
We’ve chosen not to use eggs in this recipe. However, some people find that coating their bread in yolk can make it look attractive. At the end of the day, that’s up to you.
You will need:
- Two tablespoons of yeast
- Two cups of hot water
- Five cups of bread flour
- Two teaspoons of sugar
- Two teaspoons of salt
- Two teaspoons of oil
- Three loaf pans
- A thermometer
- A pre-heated oven to 375
- A Berkel slicer
How to make the bread
- Start by mixing your hot water and flour. Then, add two tablespoons of sugar, two tablespoons of oil, two tablespoons of yeast, and two tablespoons of salt.
- Let the mix sit for ten or fifteen minutes. With a bit of luck, it should appear nice and bubbly at this stage.
- Add three more cups of flour before giving the solution a stir. You should not notice is has become more of a pliable solid than a liquid.
- Start kneading and make sure you keep adding more flour as you go.
- You should aim to knead the dough for at least ten minutes for the best results. Keep going until it feels like the texture of your earlobe.
- Put the dough back in your bowl and cover with a wet towel.
- Place the bowl in a warm place and allow the dough to rise for around forty-five minutes. It should double in size.
- Divide the dough into three parts and place them in your loaf pans. Make sure you use oil to lubricate the surfaces – you don’t want the bread to stick.
- Allow the bread to rise in the pans for another ten minutes.
- Pre-heat your oven to 375 F and place the loaves inside.
- Bake for twenty-five minutes.
- Take the loaves out of the oven and allow them to cool on the side for a further ten minutes.
Once you’ve done all that, you’ll want to make sure you can preset the break in an attractive manner. Don’t let people cut it themselves because they will make a mess, and there will be lots of waste. A Berkel slicer or something similar could stop that from happening. Just line your bread up, and let the machine do all the hard work. That way, every slice will be the same size and shape.
With a bit of luck, you should now have a loaf of bread of which even the professionals would feel proud. As you get used to following that method, you can add different ingredients and try something new. Perhaps you like the idea of seeded bread or something that contains currents? Just follow the same process, and make alterations as necessary. Just do us a favor and make sure you don’t reveal this recipe to too many people. We’ve been making bread this way for years, and it is honestly the best method available.
Don’t make the mistake of buying all your bread from the supermarket because it never tastes as it should. Once you’d made it our way a few times, you’ll never look back.
Creating a new property to suit your lifestyle in the country can be both exciting and daunting.
Any time you enter a room your mind starts decoding it. You get the sense of the space you are in mostly due to what you can see. Colours are critical in interior design; while it seems easy to select flooring colours, it’s worth remembering what you use will have an effect on your perceptions and much more. To get the right impression and be exactly right on colour psychology in your flooring there are a number of things you need to remember.
Many rural homes are older than city buildings, which means that they can be a little colder. After a long day at work, you don’t want to come home to a freezing house, but to a warm and inviting haven. (more…)